Wednesday, December 2, 2015

family portrait cards.

kline design is now creating custom family portrait greeting cards.

I will create for you a one of a kind 9 x 12 (or any smaller frame size) watercolor portrait, just upload a few photos of the people or pets that you would like included on etsy (you can also text or email me pictures), and let me know any details that you may think are important.

Please include specific colors you would like to have, or not have, styles of clothing and hair, etc., and I will have your portrait ready to ship to you in 2-4 days.

**************************************************************************
step by step:

1. send me a family photo and I'll get to work creating a pen and ink version.

2. I'll scan the original and format it on indesign so you can easily print out your own cards, and email either a jpeg or a pdf version. If you'd rather not deal with printing, there is an option for me to print cards for you for an additional cost. I print the cards on white card stock.

3. Then I'll send you the original watercolor.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/258245289/custom-family-portrait-greeting-card

No comments:

Post a Comment